? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting there...

It's been a few months since I was released from my trainer. I felt a huge difference immediately in my stress level when it came to work. While there is still a lot of stress involved it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Things are going much better now...slowly but surely I am gaining confidence. I don't dread going to work like I did a few months ago. I like the job and look forward to improving my skill and expanding my knowledge. All's going well as far as I can tell as I haven't been told otherwise by my bosses, so that's good.

Managing the shiftwork routine has been alright. Kids and hubby are still doing great with all the changes. We love our sitter and it's all working very well in that respect. My brother took the kids to his house for the weekend a couple of weeks ago when we had a last minute change of plans for their care while we were both working and it turned out to be a great, great thing for everyone. Kids had a blast with their aunt and uncle, my brother and his wife loved hanging with the kids and hubby and I were grateful to know that our little ones were being well cared for and getting the rare chance to spend good quality time with family.

With summer coming up, things are going to get a lot busier for me at work. I am actually really looking forward to being there when it's crazy busy and learning how to do this job at a faster pace and get better and better at it.

I knew from the outset that this would all be a big adjustment on so many levels. I am definitely not over the hump yet but at least I am no longer living most days with my heart in my throat and my stomach in knots. Slowly but surely I am getting there and feeling more like myself again...which is nice because I really missed me.

0 comments: