? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 03, 2010

It's a New Year!

So much has changed since last year at this time. It's amazing to think of where I was and where we were as a family only 1 year ago. I was a stay-at-home mom who was on the slow road to recovery from my health scare. DH was applying to get transfered home. The kids were doing well despite all the upheaval my illness caused. My Aunt Cathy was alive and had no idea yet she was riddled with tumors as a result of undiagnosed ovarian cancer.

Twelve months later so much is different, some things are so good and others...well, meh...not so great. As for the great things, I am well and healthy again. Kids are happy, healthy and so much fun! DH was transfered and is happy to be home despite the fact that he does not like his new assignment. I am gainfully employed - this is both good and not so great all at once. Sadly, my Aunt Cathy died in October after a painful but very brave battle.

I start this new year hoping it turns out to be a great one filled with happy memories like last year and hopefully less heartache.

0 comments: