? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 27, 2009

One week later...

and all's well.

It took about 1 hour on the first day for my nerves to settle and after that it was all good. I had a great first week at my new job. I am learning a lot and know that I will really enjoy the challenge of this job. The others in my group of new hires are nice; we all get along pretty well so far. I've really connected with a few of my peers, which is so nice. It feels great to get to spend the day with grown ups. There is a lot to learn and I have a lot of work to do at home in addition to my full days but I am loving it.

On the homefront things are great too. It's been a very smooth transition for all of us. Fortunately, because my DH works shift work he was home with the kids the first few days. After that, MIL looked after them. That went surprisingly well. And, they also got to go to the babysitter for one of the days too and that went great. It was so much fun for DS in fact that he cried when he had to leave the sitters. So all in all a great first week for everyone involved.

I am feeling so good about my decision to return to the paid workforce. I know there will be a lot of ups and downs, but it's been very reassuring to have my first week go so well.

1 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm so glad things are going well so far! I know it's tough but you can do it!

And I'm of the belief that it's good for the kids to be around other kids too. Yeah the first few weeks (or longer) are hard when they are catching everything under the sun but the socialization is worth it to me.