? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday night

This Saturday night doesn't feel much different than any other in the past 6 months since DH's transfer, however the nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach reminds me that it is definitely not like all the others.

In less than 36hrs I will be starting a new job. I will have already been up for 4 hours, driven into town, and will be sitting in an orientation session that will probably make my head spin.

DH said he thinks my first 5 weeks of intensive training and what follows with the on-the-job training will feel like being shot out of a cannon. I know he's right.

I started the application process for this kind of job almost a year ago. I put two years of thought into what I wanted to do when I'd finally return to the paid workforce. I know this is it. I know that this IS what I want. I've not chosen an easy path, that's for sure! It will certainly be very challenging and rewarding career.

I can't wait. It feels like it's taken forever to get to this point. At the same, time these last few weeks, since I got the call that I made the cut and was offered the job, seem to be flying by so fast.

I've filled my freezer with ready to cook homemade meals to make dinners easier to plan and execute.

I've organized and cleaned just about everything (well, except for the clutter of baby toys in the basement, which mock me each time I walk by them to do laundry).

I've made the necessary childcare arrangements, which are by far my greatest concern and what I stress most about, especially since MIL is going to be helping out in that respect. I'll save the details for a separate post, which hopefully will not be a big long rant -lol.

I've gotten my hair cut, picked out my 'first day of work' outfit, bought a cute new red lunch bag, and planned my route among many, many other things. So, I'm ready.

I'm so ready. I'm happy. I'm nervous. I'm excited. And, I'm sad. Sad to see my days as a SAHM come to an end. While sometimes the hours here at home dragged on and on for what felt like weeks. I cannot believe how fast these last three years have passed. I cannot believe that I am on the threshold of starting a new career, a new lifestyle, a new chapter in my life story.

0 comments: